OPD Consultation Services at Vrindavan
Vrindavan Chikitsalayam offers outpatient services (OPD) where patients can visit the hospital for consultations, check-ups, and treatments without the need for hospitalisation.
During an OPD visit, an ayurvedic doctor will assess your health condition, discuss your symptoms, and suggest a personalised treatment plan based on the principles of Ayurveda. The treatments may include herbal medicines, massages, yoga, meditation, dietary changes, and lifestyle modifications.
- OPD Consultation Charges: Rs. 200/-
- OPD Timing: Monday to Saturday 9 am TO 6 pm, Sunday 11 am to 5 pm
Consult our physician for guidance
we will arrange a call back
Vrindavan Ayurveda Chikitsalayam
100 + Years of experience
Millions of Patients Treated
150 + types of Medicated oils
WHY VVAC ? Read carefully
Awarded title of Vaidyaratnam ,Padamshri and Padmabhooshan by Government of India for exceptional work in field of ayurveda
- Team of ayurveda physicians and paramedics staff from Vaidyaratnam
- NABH accredited hospital assuring highest quality and safety
- Research centre funded by Ayush ministry at Vaidyaratnam , Thrissur
- Millions of patients treated across the globe for various ailments
Covered under Health Insurance
Jimmy Garg, London, England
I have been suffering from skin allergies, dryness and Psoriasis since a long time now. I have tried a lot of allopathic and alternate medicines but to no effect. I came to Vrindavan Ayurveda Chikitsalayam from England with my family after a lot of research. After authentic Ayurveda treatment here for 15 days, my long standing skin condition is cured now.