Treat Ulcers with Traditional Kerala Ayurveda
Treat Ulcers Treatment with Traditional Kerala Ayurveda
How Ayurveda Treats Ulcers?
Ayurveda takes a multi-pronged approach to treating ulcers, focusing on balancing your doshas, addressing the underlying cause, and promoting healing
What Treatments Do We Offer?
Here’s a breakdown of how it works:
Understanding the Doshic Imbalance:
- Pitta Imbalance: In Ayurveda, ulcers are primarily linked to an aggravated Pitta dosha, which represents fire and water. Excess Pitta can lead to increased stomach acidity and inflammation, creating the conditions for ulcers to form.
- Other Doshas: While Pitta plays a dominant role, imbalances in Vata (air and space) and Kapha (earth and water) can also contribute. Vata imbalance can disrupt digestion and aggravate Kapha, which can build up and block healthy healing.
Ayurvedic Treatment Approaches:
- Dietary Modifications: This is a cornerstone of treatment. Foods that pacify Pitta and promote healing are emphasized, such as cooling foods like aloe vera, yoghurt, and coriander, along with easily digestible options like rice and mung dal. Spicy, acidic, and greasy foods are avoided.
- Herbal Remedies: Numerous herbs with anti-inflammatory, ulcer-healing, and Pitta-pacifying properties are used. Examples include Licorice root (Yashtimadhu), turmeric (Haridra), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), and Amla (Emblica officinalis).
- Panchakarma Detoxification: In severe cases, Panchakarma therapies like Vamana (therapeutic vomiting) and Virechana (purgation) can be used to remove excess toxins and Kapha that may be hindering healing.
- Stress Management: Stress can aggravate Pitta and hinder healing. Practices like yoga, meditation, and pranayama are encouraged to promote relaxation and inner balance.
- Local Application: Ayurvedic pastes or oils prepared with herbs like liquorice, sandalwood, and turmeric can be applied externally to the ulcer site to promote healing and reduce inflammation.
What People Say About Us.
Our Consultation Process
During a tele-consultation, the ayurvedic doctor will ask you about your health condition, medical history, and current symptoms. Based on the information provided, the doctor will assess your health condition and provide a personalised treatment plan that may include herbal medicines, lifestyle modifications, dietary changes, and other therapies.
Out Patient Department
During an OPD visit, an Ayurvedic doctor will assess your health condition, discuss your symptoms, and suggest a personalised treatment plan based on the principles of Ayurveda. The treatments may include herbal medicines, massages, yoga, meditation, dietary changes, and lifestyle modifications.
During your stay at Vrindavan, you will be under the care of experienced ayurvedic doctors and therapists who will assess your health condition and design a personalized treatment plan for you. The treatments may include herbal medicines, massages, yoga, meditation, and dietary changes etc.
Why Vaidyaratnam Vrindavan Ayurveda Chikitsalayam ?
of Patient Treated
Classical Ayurveda Medicated Oils
Vaidyaratnam Vrindavan Ayurveda Chikitsalayam is a renowned Ayurvedic healthcare facility, steeped in a rich heritage of centuries-old Ayurvedic wisdom. We offer comprehensive and authentic Ayurvedic treatment programs for a wide range of ailments, promoting holistic healing and well-being.
The Hospital is spread across 25 acres surrounded with 500 acres of forest. VAC is 100 Room IPD facility with various categories of well furnished rooms for patients along with state-of-the-art infrastructure related to panchakarma treatments / OPD and other facilities spread across the complex.
NABH ACCREDITED AYURVEDA HOSPITAL
Start Your Healing Journey with Us
25 Acres Hospital Campus
Nestled in 250 Acres of Lush green Forest
Address- Village Thana EPIP Phase-2, Baddi, H.P
Phone No.- +91-7901778899