Diabetes Care In Ayurveda
What is Diabetes in Ayurveda?
Before we start discussing the Ayurveda treatment for diabetes, let’s take a look at what diabetes means in Ayurveda.
In Ayurveda, diabetes is connected with and referred to as a urinary abnormality. All-in-all, there are twenty types of diabetes concerns. Out of those twenty, the most common type of diabetes is Diabetes mellitus.
What is Pre Diabetes and its symptoms?
Do you know many people ignore the initial signs and symptoms of Diabetes and ultimately it gets converted into full-blown diabetes?
This initial condition is also known as the “Prediabetic condition” is a crucial stage, if taken care of at the right time can prevent the onset of diabetes type-2.
- You can experience blurry vision
- There can be excessive thirst and frequent urination
- There can be increased instances of urinary tract infections and other types of infections
- Increased irritability, nervousness or anxiety
- Itchy skin, cold hands and feet
- Occurrence of thick, dark, velvety patches on your skin (especially near armpits, neck and elbows)
- Unexplained weight loss
- Unusual fatigue
- Slow healing of wounds
Types of Diabetes in Ayurveda
According to Ayurveda, there are twenty types of Prameha – four types can crop up because of vata, six occur because of pitta and 10 occur because of kapha. Madhumeha, a subtype of Prameha is characterised by urine that is sweet and is co related with diabetes.
Primarily we have two types of Prameha that are common in Ayurveda:
As per Ayurveda, Avarana occurs because of a blockage in the paths of channels. The blockage may be caused by aggravated Kapha. This causes adult-onset diabetes. On the other hand, Dhatukshaya refers to the depletion of tissues in the body. This can cause juvenile diabetes.
Treatment of Diabetes in Ayurveda
100 + Years of experience
Millions of Patients Treated
150 + types of Medicated oils
WHY VVAC ? Read carefully
Awarded title of Vaidyaratnam ,Padamshri and Padmabhooshan by Government of India for exceptional work in field of ayurveda
- Team of ayurveda physicians and paramedics staff from Vaidyaratnam
- NABH accredited hospital assuring highest quality and safety
- Research centre funded by ayush ministry at vaidyaratnam , Thrissur
- Millions of patients treated across the globe for various ailmenmts
Covered under Health Insurance
Jimmy Garg, London, England
I have been suffering from skin allergies, dryness and Psoriasis since a long time now. I have tried a lot of allopathic and alternate medicines but to no effect. I came to Vrindavan Ayurveda Chikitsalayam from England with my family after a lot of research. After authentic Ayurveda treatment here for 15 days, my long standing skin condition is cured now.