Why you should choose
Panchakarma Therapy at Vrindavan Chikitsalayam Himachal
Panchkarma is a traditional Ayurvedic detoxification and rejuvenation therapy that has been used for thousands of years to promote overall health and wellness. Here are some reasons why you may consider Panchakarma treatment at Vrindavan:
- Promotes Detoxification: Panchakarma is designed to cleanse the body of toxins and impurities, helping to improve overall health and vitality.
- Improves Digestion: Panchakarma is known to improve digestive function, which can help to reduce symptoms of digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, and indigestion.
- Reduces Stress and Promotes Relaxation: Panchakarma includes a variety of massage and relaxation techniques that can help to reduce stress and promote relaxation.
- Supports Immune Function: Panchakarma helps to stimulate the immune system, which can help to improve overall health and protect against illness and disease.
- Balances the Mind and Body: Panchakarma is designed to restore balance to the mind and body, which can help to improve overall well-being and reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Enhances Skin Health: Panchakarma can help to improve the health of the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging.
- Non-invasive: Panchakarma is a non-invasive therapy that does not require any surgical procedures or medications, making it a safe and effective option for many people.
It involves inducing therapeutic vomiting (or emesis) to eliminate toxins and other impurities from the body. Vamana therapy is typically recommended for individuals with Kapha-related imbalances, such as excess mucus, congestion, or respiratory issues.
Raktamokshan is a procedure in Ayurvedic medicine that involves blood-letting. Raktamokshan is typically recommended for individuals with imbalances related to the Pitta dosha, such as skin conditions, digestive issues, or high levels of anger and irritability.
Nasya therapy is a procedure in Ayurvedic medicine that involves the administration of herbal oils, decoctions, or other substances into the nostrils. Recommended for individuals with imbalances related to the Vata dosha, such as respiratory issues, headaches, or neck & shoulder pain.
Basti therapy is a procedure in Ayurveda that involves the administration of herbal oils, decoctions, or other substances into the colon. Recommended for individuals with imbalances related to the Vata dosha, such as digestive issues, lower back pain, or constipation.
It is a procedure in Ayurveda that involves inducing therapeutic purgation to eliminate toxins & other impurities from the body. Recommended for individuals with imbalances related to the Pitta dosha, such as skin conditions, digestive issues, or high levels of anger & irritability.
Consult our physician for guidance
we will arrange a call back
Vrindavan Ayurveda Chikitsalayam
100 + Years of experience
Millions of Patients Treated
150 + types of Medicated oils
WHY VVAC ? Read carefully
Awarded title of Vaidyaratnam ,Padamshri and Padmabhooshan by Government of India for exceptional work in field of ayurveda
- Team of ayurveda physicians and paramedics staff from Vaidyaratnam
- NABH accredited hospital assuring highest quality and safety
- Research centre funded by ayush ministry at vaidyaratnam , Thrissur
- Millions of patients treated across the globe for various ailmenmts
Covered under Health Insurance
Jimmy Garg, London, England
I have been suffering from skin allergies, dryness and Psoriasis since a long time now. I have tried a lot of allopathic and alternate medicines but to no effect. I came to Vrindavan Ayurveda Chikitsalayam from England with my family after a lot of research. After authentic Ayurveda treatment here for 15 days, my long standing skin condition is cured now.