We at Vaidyaratnam Vrindavan Ayurveda Chikitsalayam, Baddi have highly experienced meditation instructor,
indoor hall and outdoor lawn amidst fragrant flowers, beautiful
banana plantations and the chirping of birds to practice meditation.
The Reasons to meditate:
- Meditation is the exercise of your mind to strengthen itself to
solve its own issues. In order to find some mental peace, one
must shift our focus from the daily issues causing stress such
as work, family, finances etc.
- Stress plays a major role in contributing to most of our lifestyle
diseases such as Hypertension, Heart diseases, Insomnia,
Gastric disorders, Diabetes and many more.
- Meditation increases the body's melatonin levels to help us
sleep better and set a regular sleep cycle.
- Meditation trains our mind to stay focussed on the present
moment, as that is where true peace prevails, since the past is
already gone and the future is yet to come.
- Meditation when practiced with dedication, releases the "feel
good" hormones, Serotonin, and Oxytocin in our body
elevating our mood and fighting depression.
At Vaidyaratnam Vrindavan Ayurveda Chikitsalayam, Baddi, our patients practice meditation daily and are
advised to make it a way of life for a healthy, happier living.